If you're in-between sizes, order the larger size, as the polo has a tailored, athletic fit and are tight through the shoulder area.
This easy care, high-performance polo wicks moisture, for a cool, professional image. Made of 4.7-ounce, 100% premium recycled polyester fabric with a smooth finish and durable fabric, this polo resists snags and is wrinkle resistant. The long-sleeve polo shirt has contrast navy piping down the sides, and on the raglan sleeves, placket, and cuffs. It features a 3-button placket with dyed-to-match buttons, flat knit collar and cuffs, double-needle hem, and a custom label. The new Certified Volleyball Officials logo is embroidered on the left sleeve.
**Chest measurement is measured as garment laying flat (1" under armhole seam -seam to seam)
|body length||28 3/8||29 1/8||29 7/8||30 6/8||31 4/8||32 2/8||33 1/8||33 4/8||33 7/8||34 2/8|
|chest||19 7/8||20 7/8||21 7/8||22 7/8||23 7/8||24 6/8||26 6/8||27 6/8||28 6/8||29 6/8|
This garment is made from 100% RPET. RPET stands for Recycled PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) which is a member of the polyester family. The difference is that a PET bottle is molded and polyester is a fabric, but their chemistry is the same. The advantage of these products is that they are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- 90% less water is used in making recycled polyester versus polyester
- RPET requires 70% less energy than virgin fibre production
- Recycling one plastic bottle saves the equivalent of 3 hours of energy from a 60 watt light bulb
- 1 kg of RPET can keep 60 water bottles out of landfill
- Using RPET helps us to not only keep plastic out of the landfills and oceans, but also to save our natural resources.
- RPET fabric has a 50% lower carbon footprint than the organic cotton
- Compared with other synthetic fibers, RPET polyester fabric has a 75% lower carbon footprint than standard polyester, and almost 90% lower than nylon