**Pants are TRUE TO SIZE, so please BE SURE you are ordering accurate sizing to avoid returns.**
Our men's microfiber flat front dress pant has a new and improved fit and features a soft silky hand and drape. The hidden stretch waistband gives you additional comfort. Perfect for the office or an evening out, this pant is loaded with performance features including soil release and moisture wicking. Indicate your inseam and the pant will be hemmed prior to shipping.
- 100% Microfiber, 6.7 oz.
- Traditional fit
- Flat front with solid waistband
- Hook/bar closure with YKK nylon zipper
- Two front and back pockets
- Moisture wicking and soil release
- Industrial launder or machine washable
This garment is made from 100% RPET. RPET stands for Recycled PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) which is a member of the polyester family. The difference is that a PET bottle is molded and polyester is a fabric, but their chemistry is the same. The advantage of these products is that they are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- 90% less water is used in making recycled polyester versus polyester
- RPET requires 70% less energy than virgin fibre production
- Recycling one plastic bottle saves the equivalent of 3 hours of energy from a 60 watt light bulb
- 1 kg of RPET can keep 60 water bottles out of landfill
- Using RPET helps us to not only keep plastic out of the landfills and oceans, but also to save our natural resources.
- RPET fabric has a 50% lower carbon footprint than the organic cotton
- Compared with other synthetic fibers, RPET polyester fabric has a 75% lower carbon footprint than standard polyester, and almost 90% lower than nylon